Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Where is she? What's she doing?

I have moved to CA. For those of you who didn't know. I am living with my oldest sister Rachel, Bro-in-law Joel, and the kids Mary, Justus, and dear little Timothy. Cousin Alicia also is living here to help Rach out with the kidos.

I moved here primarily to go to school at Cabrillo College in Aptos and take voice lessons from my U. Stan. Right now I am in two choirs at the college and in my Uncle's church bell choir. To fund this move I have a part-time job at a jewelry store in Carmel. The owners go to the church here.

I am missing my life up there in WA but the family and church family are helping alot.

God willing I will probably be down here for at least two years. I will try to be a little more consistant with my blogging so that you can stay up to date with what I am up to.

BTW I am having alot of fun too!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

YAY!! She's still alive:) glad to hear you're enjoying yourself - miss you lots, though:)

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Wow long time no see. Well I still can't really see you but it is nice to hear from you. I'm glad that you are enjoying your time away, but we still do miss you.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Exciting news to come!!!

Please stay tuned@

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Don't worry, I pretty much check your blog every day.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Nice to hear from you again Anna. Though I have seen you post on Emily's blog so I have known you were alive. Sound like you are having a good time and I am happy for you. We miss you too but if you will keep up posted that will help! Looking forward to your exciting news.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

Oh, no worries there! I will be waiting for you to update us. Patiently. OK, maybe not always so patiently.



Well, what's the big news? Come on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home