Monday, November 06, 2006

Some of my life

My life revolves around a triangle.

Not that kind to triangle. I mean that at one point of the triangle there is work, at another college, at the last Home. All separated by an approximately. 45 min. drive. Depending of course on the time of day as there is rush-hour times down here. (No, it isn't caused by a tractor; just a lot of people trying to get somewhere)In consequence I do a lot of driving and I am now of the opinion that I would have no problems driving long hall. (My mother might have a problem with that though) I am 1 car in a sea of CA license plates. Though every now and then there is a different plate of someone vacationing-especially around Carmel. Ya'll should have seen the smile on my face when I saw a British Columbia plate! I almost waved at them! But quickly decided that since I now have a CA plate myself, they would have no clue as to who that idiot was waving and smiling like she just found a long lost friend!

8 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

She lives! She drives. Your car have his braces off yet?

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

His braces? Its a bummer you have CA plates. they are ugly. Worse than ours.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Long have I wished for a helicopter!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Hey its wonderful hearing from you again. Missing you

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

She is alive and well! Wonderous news! I am not sure I envy you in the least with all that driving. I am petty happy with my 20min. to work and school but I am glad you are happy and it's working for you. Keep us in the loop. :-)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Re: license plates - I think it's all just a matter of what you're used to. The CA plates aren't that bad any more.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Mike said...

They are just plain white, ugly and they stand out too much.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Anna said...

If they are "just plain white" how can they "stand out"???

White they are with blue lettering. Unless you get the old plates that are blue with yellow lettering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home