Monday, April 30, 2007

I got an F

But I can hit an A above that.

What!!! You actually thought that I would get an F in my grades?!!!

Actually what I have done is to sing an F above high C ~ in an actual song not just in a lesson. What I have done in my lessons is to hit the A above high C.

For those of you who don't know as much about musical notes, you shall have to have someone show you on the piano what I mean since I can't exactly show you on this post. :)



Oh, and by the way Emmy the sun is quite nice down here. A couple weeks back I got a major burn. I am still recovering-sort of. The color stayed but I peeled really bad.



Beka, as soon as I have a 'good hair' day I shall post a pic.

6 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Mark said...

You burned already...grrr...I usually have to wait till memorial day to partake of such bitter-sweet experiences.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Yes burned quite thoroughly on the top-side. Unfortunately I have gained a bit of a tan line.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Anna don't you know you are supposed to rotate, you know top to bottom and so forth? OHHH or did you mean like your arms and face and such rather than your legs??? I guess the image of you with a brown front and then white backside sort of made laugh like those skin care commercials, before and after split down the face!!! Ok I am really sorry you burned because it can really be painful and you probably shouldn't make a habit of it knowing the skin cancer risk, etc.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

I just read your comment on my blog. And I already bouncing with excitment. As for your burn/tan... I wish my tan was back.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey--I got a burn yesterday, and of course I'm feeling smug at last. :)

Felicitations on the F Anna! Excellent.

See you soon--

Lovings.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Emmy said...

Ah Coe Pell Ah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home