Thursday, November 23, 2006

An evening with the Thompsons!

Anna: Scary thought I know! But they seem to fit right in with us. Right now there are 5 of us around the computer listening to music - new and old. New and old music not people that is! :)

Emily: We are listening to 3 guys sing in our ears, love songs no less...however, they are all our brothers...so we haven't the heart to tell them what it really sounds like.

Anna: Actually there is pretty much only one guy singing. Some Keith Whitley etc...

Emily: The Reimers and Neffs are all kinda crazy, but you know, when you just keep spending Thanksgivings with them, you start to pick up on their habits. One uncle asked me if I want to eat the turkey tail. Weird!

Anna: Emily, the turkey tail is edible. But regarding crazy people, it takes one to know one.

Emily: Don't resort to insults when you don't have anything left to say!

Anna: Have you ever known me to be speachless before! Talk about insults! Who started the name calling. BTW: she just called me a dork! Isn't that rude to call someone by such a name in their own house! Really shocking manners. Now she is making fun of my spelling. Are there any mistakes as of yet??? The difference is that she types fast and corrects everything after-sometimes that is. I on the other hand correct as I go along.

Emily: My my, aren't we defensive... Must I send out a formal apology to the entire Reimers/Neff clan? Don't hold your breath ;)

16 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Anna said...

And she has to publish so that she can have the last word. How juvenile.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Happy thanksgiving to all of you! I am soooo bummed that I am missing seeing you Anna. That is unless you come to chior practice on Monday if you are still in town. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Sound like it was fun.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Lol...you ladies are so funny! Happy Thanksgiving!!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay that was pretty funny. So why don't you both just call a truce.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Oh, no sooner did it get a little bit later and they were giggling in the living room again. more than just a truce.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Well thats nice to know.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I think if we started complimenting each-other we would be asking if the other was feeling ok. :)

Liddy, I'm afraid that since every person in the world is one-of-a-kind, your statment doesn't really effect me. Which is a good thing, or I would be abliged to cut you off for life...ok maybe 2 min. ;)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Are you sure about that???

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I wonder how long this will go? :)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Have you ever known me to give in?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I'm not sure.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Thank you!!!

Quote from "Winter's End"

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Yes. Written on the fly. Just something, anything so that the other won't get the last word!

I'm afraid my dear that I might have to play my trump!

:D

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Let me guess...she may just delete this post and therefore have the very last word. :)

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Raphael said...

So, who won this one? Lets declare a winner.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I actually have more than one. I could yes delete the post. Or as the blog administrator I can always delete comments. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home