Thursday, July 21, 2005

Chewing the Cud

Is it just me or do some other people out there think too much about past conversations? I sometimes seem to be thinking about conversations that are up to a week old! I try to tell myself to 'just swallow it and forget about it!' 'Quit thinking about it!' 'You're only going to stew about it or blow things out of proportion!' And do I take my own advice? Well...Sometimes.

This is probably one reason why I don't blog as much as I would like to. I take to long to think about it, and I end up not bothering to write it. Right now I have ideas for 4 totally unrelated items to blog about. When will I write them down? I dunno. Maybe it has a lot to do with being a perfectionist and a little to do with being a bit of a procrastinator.

You know what, I think I think too much.

5 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Blogging Rule of Thumb: The more you do it, the less you will think about it.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Ummm I have to disagree with the not thinking part. I tend to talk before I think and I sometimes say things that I really wish I could take back. But with blogging I can read over what I post to make sure I won't hurt anyone by what I say. By all means blog. I love your posts. You know what in somethings I think I think to much too.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Good advise Marko. Just go for it Ann. (Sorry for calling you Ann. I know you don't like it. But really you know, nick-names are a sign of affection.)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

If everyone can call me Bek, I can call you Ann. I love you!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

You don't like Ann *sob* But that is my middle name. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home