Thursday, July 14, 2005

Update

Oh boy it has been a while. I do hope people have not given up on me! I have been busy of late, (as usual) and my little bro. has taken up quite a bit of computer time. (as usual) :)

For those of you who did not know, part of what was keeping me busy was practicing for an ice-skating program. This I performed last Saturday and it went well, if I do say so myself. I had a lot of fun and had quite a few friends turnout to cheer me on. Thank you to all that came! I was fortunate to have it videoed by a friends as well so if anyone really wants to see it let me know. It is the first program I have ever done though so be warned!

I am glad that I can see what I look like on the ice though. Now I can see what I am doing wrong and correct it!

I must find something to eat before I head back to work so I had best say adieu!

8 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Like you could do anything wrong!! Nice to hear from you again. It has been awhile since you last posted. My Mom needs the computer soon so I need to go.

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! What Kat said sound about right for me, too! (Both parts)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger La*Oriente said...

Me three!! To both I mean :)

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Me four! I would love to see your video. I am glad your performance went well and I look forward to getting to see it on video SOON! Do you think we can manage that????

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Wow you have a lot of fans!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Soooo sorry that I missed your first program sissy. Produce the video as soon as I'm home.

P.S. Thanks for all the newsy letters my dear. Loves.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger CelloChic said...

This thing has really taken off for you, eh? I regret to say that I never saw you on the ice. I wish I could just curl up in your mum's room and watch the VHS w/you and Bek....well...maybe just Bek (you'd probably be criticizing yourself to death like I do when I watch any performance I was in). Blessings w/your skating!

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you would have to find another room in which to curl up with Bek--the TV & VCR aren't in "Mum's" room anymore.....but we'd love to have you come just the same! Greetings to all the family for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home