Friday, August 26, 2005

Little Bugs

Mosquitoes!

Those pesky little winged creatures that love to eat you up! Flying just out of reach when you take a swipe at them! Oh the frustration! They are so quick! You reach out to snag one then open you hands to find...nothing. Arghh!!!

Actually this is a frustration that is new to me. Usually I have about one bite per year or two. This year however, these little bugs seem to have fallen in love with me! I on the other hand have gone the opposite direction. I have only had about four bites this year but with each one they get bigger and bigger. Forcing me to come to the conclusion that I am allergic to them! (To a certain degree.) How 'lovely' is that!!!

I do have to say that I did get one of these irritating creatures, but only after it got me! :( That bite was on my right hand and it swelled up my whole finger!

Next week is conference. Oh boy, I am going have to find a good repellant!

8 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Ya. I share your frustration. Some of those things are huge. But like you I don't get bit that often.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Ah, you must be wearing some new lotion or perfume thats' making the little creatures crazy over you!
OR...
you've just become altogether too sweet!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Soooo...that funny spot on your leg--have you surmised that it was a bite?

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger CelloChic said...

You're so funny. Last week I had 23 mostquito bites on my legs alone. You should visit.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Erin! No way!!! You are not making me want to visit out there. Unless at a time of year where mosquitoes are not out!
Miss you all!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Wow! 23 bites that is a lot.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Don't have to be frustrated anymore Anna cause mosquitoes season is almost over! Except in New Orleans, I just heard on the news that the mosquitoes are thriving in the warm flood waters and they have had many, many, cases of West Nile.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Maybe if we eat less sugar they will leave us alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home