Monday, July 25, 2005

Sore

I am in pain. I have never been this sore from ice-skating before but it seems that landing a jump for the first time comes with a price! Yes, I have added a jump to my repertoire. It is the 'flip'. No not a back-flip. Before, all I could accomplish was a 'half-flip'. Yes I am moving up in the world! But I wish it didn't hurt so much! I am not sore from any falling, it is from trying to land it so many times! Landing on my right leg, with a bent knee, over and over. My quad is killing me! I had hoped to skate again this evening but I not sure if I should. I'll probably wait for the soreness to ease a bit before I try to land so many jumps at once again!

11 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Congratulations on your jump. Sorry it has to hurt so much accomplish it.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANNA!...You're going WHERE? To WHAT concert? I...I...I...wish I could.
I missed the Toby Keith concert a couple of months ago.
Oh, well.
Poor me.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Anna,
I hope your leg is better very soon.

I am sure the concert will be great and I hope you post all about it when you get back. Where is it by the way? Just being nosey!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Lotsa arnica my sweet!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Emmy said...

Annabelle, hows the pain today? You poor dear :( Em

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger CelloChic said...

What do you think of the movie "Ice Princess?" :)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Cellochic I was thinking of buying the DVD or taking my sisters to see that Ice Princess. Do you think that it is a good movie for 11 and 13 yr olds to watch?

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger CelloChic said...

It's a G rated movie...pretty tame. I suppose they'd like it. If they ask to start figure skating lessons, remind them that not all rink's Zamboni drivers are cute teenage guys. :)

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I haven't seen 'Ice Princess' yet. Just today though my co-worker told me his wife rented it and they watched it. He said that he thought of me throught the whole thing! I guess I shall have to see it!

No! Zamboni drivers are definatly not all cute teenaged guys!! :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger CelloChic said...

Anna, do you know a Zamboni driver?

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

What is a Zomboni driver? I know, I know I should know these things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home