Sunday, October 02, 2005

Update

I'm Going Crazy!! - And loving every minute of it!!!

For those of you who don't know, I am taking a night class at WCC. This is the second class I have done but this time I got to do something fun- music! My class is Tues and Thurs nights for 2 1/2 hrs. The homework is reading the textbook and listening to the music assigned. And since we are basically going through the history of music, I get to listen to the kind of music that I grew up with and still love! We have already touched on 'Gregorian chants' and the 'renaissance' era; next class we will look into the 'baroque' period. The only difficult part of the class, I think, will be the reports that I have to write. There are at least two reports, and anyone who knows me or reads my blog will know that I am not a very great writer, and don't do it very often. :) My little bro and sis got were blessed with that ability. They love to write! --Why?

I am still ice-skating and there is going to be a 'recital' in December that I am hoping to be in. I shall endeavor to get all my readers the actual date of that. I did manage to fall yesterday at the ice rink, before I even got on the ice! I won't go into the details of how I managed to do this only that no one saw me and I fell flat! Hard!! I am very sore, my neck especially. I think I gave myself a case of severe whiplash. Not fun.

Singing is about to commence with the Lynden Choral Society and the woman's ensemble. It will be a lot of fun singing so often again! I am also practicing my piano and violin. The violin not so much any more but it is not forgotten.

I never can figure out how to end these posts gracefully so I shall just stop writing.

16 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Emmy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNABELLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Ok, I now I'm a day early, but I wanted to be the first!!!!

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!!! If I cant be the first at least I can take a close second. Have a great Birthday.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna, I actually wrote in a blog! and your's is my first ever! aren't you proud of me?

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Emmy said...

Its ANNA's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Emmy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

!?!WHAT!?! Its your Birthday and you didn't even let me know! *sob* I'm hurt. But happy Birthday anyway.
Don't forget about the violin. Okay.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Felicitations darling on having reached this age of maturity...many happy returns of the day m'dear!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Anna (sorry I'm late :()

I don't know why you don't think you're a great writer. You'll do just fine with those reports!

Keep up the good work!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll need to make a post obout your birthday now because I think plenty of people would be intrested.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Thankyou everybody, thankyou!!!

Andrea I am so proud of you!

I didn't mean to Gloria. You didn't ask! :)

Mike I think you're right. I shall get to work on that

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Don't feel bad. You are right I didn't ask. By the way since Rebekah won't tell me when is her birthday?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

You know now that you are hurt it would be the perfect reason to post something.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

How IS that ankle Anna dear?!? You really should have iced it, and put it up, and taken ibuprophen, and.....okay, I'll stop ;)

Do take care now though!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Anna you should have listended to Kristi. And How is the ankle?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Beka's bday is 11/18

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

I know she emailed me. Now I only have one more to go. !Andrea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home